Project Architect or Level II Job Captain
We are seeking a Project Architect or Level II Job Captain (intermediate) architect to support our Los Angeles studio. As part of the position, you will lead the team in design, production, and presentation materials for fast-paced, national and international projects.
This opportunity begins immediately, and the applicant's salary is commensurate with experience and abilities. You must be in the Los Angeles area or general vicinity.
Minimum requirements include:
- Bachelor / Master of Architecture or Science
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Superior skills in AutoCAD, and intermediate Rhino capabilities. Proficiency in Revit is considered a plus.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketchup, MS Office, photo-real rendering software (Maxwell, 3DS, Vray or Maya)
- Independent and accurate. Ability to self-manage a project with input from a Project Manager
- Demonstrable experience with Design Development and Construction Documents. Experience in Schematic (concept) phase considered a plus
- Possessing strong visual and verbal communication skills
- US-Resident or applicant holding proof of a valid Work Visa
- 6+ years work experience in an architectural office
- 1-year minimum commitment, with opportunity to advance
To apply, submit your resume & portfolio (pdf <5mb in size or portfolio link) via email to: email@example.com . The subject line should read: "Job Captain Opportunity." Please no hard copy submissions or phone calls.